Tuesday, November 5, 2019

GIVE ME THIS MOMENT - A Small Anthology Of Big Lessons





On A Book

And what if the frivolous does matter - the banal and ludicrous, jolting our sense to simpler truths about our cluttered lives?
We all can attest to the vulgarity of inexplicable fact told in jest, it has a pinching nervous tingle to its corrupting essence.
By ‘corrupting’ the utopian delusion of having ‘things under control’ as many would have it, this disorganized rage paging through time in our reading of a future diseased by vile dreams, would truly resemble a written work of infantile curiosity that topples psychic walls of maturity.
Forget about why amateur writers are always bad, of course lack of practicing bad habit makes them even more horrid, I say.
And suppose that mature writers become narcissistic, unapologetic of their selfishly defended neuroses, why not see a sagely light when suddenly the sublime unnervingly emerges in a book such as Joshua Baumgarten’s GIVE ME THIS MOMENT?


2 comments:

  1. My Name is Dr sebi you can Contact Me via Email drsebicurecenter@gmail.com For Penis Enlargement Product to help you get as long as 8inches Long with good Erection. Contact Me Via Email : drsebicurecenter@gmail.com   Via WhatsApp +2347010538590

    ReplyDelete

  2. I meant a friend who directed me to spell caster called Dr PADMAN online who help people to solve their relationship and marriage problems i never believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr Dr PADMAN, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr PADMAN for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his Email: padmanlovespell@yahoo.com. Whatsapp +1949229386 (info@padmanspell.com) website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html


    ReplyDelete