Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Something...

A while back when at home, I decided to grab two books for the road: The Quantum Mind and The Age of Spiritual Machines. And the person-cell thus finds inspiration this dawn in words of a machine soul named The Cybernetic Poet.

This is a computerized author – a computer program to be precise, which was designed by Ray Kurzweil. The Ray Kurzweil’s Cybernetic Poet is a computer-generated poetry system, which uses language-modeling techniques to automatically generate completely original poetry based on poem that it has “read”.

A Haiku written by RKCP after reading Wendy Dennis:

PAGE

Sashay down the page
through the lioness
nestled in my soul.

After reading John Keats:

SOUL

You broke my soul
the juice of eternity
the spirit of my lips.

The one I love was generated after reading Kathleen Frances Wheeler:

MOON CHILD

Crazy moon child
Hide from your coffin
To spite your doom.

After reading Robert Frost RKCP generated the following:

I THINK I’LL CRASH

I think I’ll crash.
Just for myself with God
peace on a curious sound
for myself in my heart?
And life is weeping
From a bleeding heart
of boughs bending
such paths of them,
of boughs bending
such paths of breeze
knows we’ve been there

No comments:

Post a Comment