Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beyond



Beyond this wood, music is a blur.

Time clouds the sky quietly,

Undertones and translations from messenger drummers

Thump for sobriety dancing away.

The airing of subtle flames begins,

Idle paws in my dreams clawing

A suicidal monkey floating adrift my blank page -

A letter of collision with my youth dripping from my finger.

A broken steed, tender hair and a burnt trap

Found me a stranger's spiritualized heart;

Walls of time and mystery of souls erased -

Guided me into this mesh, with a steady pace of an old mind.

What porter of this night's spell wavers extinct songs into my spilling mind?

What night comes on the backward path dressed in rags and words of winter's light?

What corridor could reason give for escaping the unknowable breaths of ghosts?

Where are the magic outlands, for the beast to roam?

No comments:

Post a Comment